To express interest in the Ireland RnR Golf Tour and reserve your spaces on the Tour, please click here to pre-register for the Tour with your name and email address.
THE IRELAND GOLF EXPEDITION TOUR
IN MAY, JUNE, OR SEPTEMBER EACH YEAR
Customized Ireland golf week packages available to suit your group of 4 or more golfers.
We can design an Ireland golf week, either 4 or 5 courses, for all levels of golfers in your group.
Ask about our special pricing for groups.
Isn’t it about time you golfed in Ireland? What better way than with your friends and families!
Welcome to the Ireland RnR Golf Expedition Tour! Please read thoroughly to the very bottom of the page.
Ireland golf enthusiasts are going to Ireland in May, June, or September to golf at five different golf courses in the Enchanted Emerald Isle! Contact Mike@IrelandRnR.com to express your interest and reserve you spaces for this first class five star golf tour in Ireland.
The Land Tour Golf Package includes:
Book air separately and early to find the best airfare deals. You must book your flight connections to arrive at Shannon Airport no later than 08:30 a.m. local time on Sunday, the first day of the tour, in time to meet the tour bus coach for transport to Killarney, and to depart Shannon Airport on your return flight no sooner than the following Sunday, the last day of the tour. To ensure that you arrive at Shannon on time to meet the tour bus. you might consider arriving a day or two before the tour starts and staying at the airport Park Inn hotel, or at a B&B or hotel in Ennis or Bunratty, County Clare, only 20 minutes from the airport by bus or taxi.
The Seven Nights, Eight Days Land Tour Golf Package is priced at $2,789 per person, double occupancy, or $3,189 per person, single occupancy. The non-golfer package is priced at $1,889.
To express interest in the Ireland RnR Golf Tour and reserve your spaces on the Tour, please click here to pre-register for the Tour with your name and email address..
OUR TEAM IN IRELAND
APPROVED IRELAND TOUR GUIDES
Amanda qualified as a National Tourist Guide in 2001 and works as a freelance guide. In addition to guiding throughout Ireland’s 32 counties, Amanda also is an experienced in event coordinator. She is a member of ATGI, the Association of Approved Tourist Guides of Ireland.
Karen is a Professional Tour Guide, Fáilte Ireland approved, Coach Driver and SPSV Driver. She is a member of ATGI, the Association of Approved Tourist Guides of Ireland. Karen is a former Town Councillor and Town Mayor of Skibbereen, County Cork, Ireland.
COACH DRIVER GUIDE
Dan is a licensed coach driver who has been driving tourists around Ireland for many years. He is a native of County Cork and an accomplished virtuoso uilleann pipes player. Dan is one of the touring musicians who tour the USA and Europe with the “Women of Ireland” musical stage show. Dan is very knowledgeable about Ireland’s history and war of independence.
KILLARNEY HOTELS LTD SALES COORDINATOR
HOTEL MANAGER, THE DUNLOE
AWARD-WINNING DUNLOE HOTEL TEAM
1. The tour package price of $2,789 per person double occupancy is based on a minimum of 4 people registered and attending the golf tour in Killarney.
2. The hotel provides complimentary free horseback trail riding on world famous Austrian Haflinger horses, golf discounts at the Killarney Golf & Fishing Club (Home of the 2010 & 2011 Irish Open), indoor tennis, trout & salmon fishing in the River Laune on the Dunloe hotel grounds. Anglers, pack and bring your fishing gear to enjoy this fabulous fishing experience free of charge! On a recent tour, a grad’s wife caught a 14.5 pound salmon! The hotel kitchen served it for dinner.
3. Optional bicycle tours and other activities outside the package are available upon request and are priced separately from the package price.
4. Air travel fares are separate and are handled directly by individuals to get the best airfare available from their departure airports. As we tell our tour groups, “be at Shannon airport Sunday morning and we’ll take care of the rest!”
5. Ireland RnR Tour Cancellation Policy: We urge all of our guests to take out travel insurance at the time of their registration to cover unforeseen circumstances that may result in guests canceling their tours. No refunds will be made for any cancellations within 90 days prior to the start of the Ireland Reunions tour for which you have registered. Cancellation from 90 days up to the time of departure will result in 100% forfeiture of the entire cost of the trip. There are no exceptions. All cancellations must be submitted in writing to Ireland Reunions no later than 90 days prior to your tour. In the case of acts of God, war, disaster or unforeseen circumstances, Ireland Reunions reserves the right to reschedule the Ireland Reunions tour in Ireland.
6. Ireland Reunions has certain agreements with our partners and providers that allow us to offer a quality bundled tour package at a reasonable price. Consequently, we are unable to offer refunds or rebates on any unused portions of our tour.
7. The golf schedule itinerary and course selection are subject to change dependent on tee time availability.
8. Ireland RnR Tours LLC Disclaimer: Ireland RnR Tours LLC acts only as an agent for the various independent suppliers that provide hotel accommodations, transportation, sightseeing, activities, or other services connected with this tour. Such services are subject to the terms and conditions of those suppliers. Ireland RnR Tours LLC and their respective employees, agents, representatives, and assigns accept no liability whatsoever for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, or any other incident which may be caused by the negligence, defect, default of any company or person in performing these services. Responsibility is not accepted for lossses, injury, damages or expenses of any kind due to sickness, weather, strikes, hostilities, wars, terrorist acts, acts of nature, local laws or other such causes. All services and accommodations are subject to the laws and regulations of the country in which they are provided. Ireland RnR Tours LLC is not responsible for any baggage or personal effects of any individual participating in the tours / trips arranged by Ireland RnR Tours LLC. Individual travellers are responsible for purchasing a travel insurance policy, if desired, that will cover some of the expenses associated with the loss of luggage or personal effects.